Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure
Homelands Property is committed to handling any complaint or dispute that arises both professionally and fairly.
Complaint and Dispute Resolution Procedure
- When a person makes a complaint it is requested that the person put the complaint in writing.
- The person whom the complaint relates to, if possible, must respond to the complaint and forward this to the person in effective control within 48 hours.
- The person in effective control must, if practical, contact the complainant within 72 hours and advise that the matter will be looked into and a written reply will be sent to the complainant as soon as possible.
- If upon receiving the response from the person in effective control, you feel the matter has not been resolved, then a meeting should be sought with that person in effective control.
- If the complaint or dispute cannot be resolved or you feel that you have not received an adequate response, you may contact the Property Agents Board for further advice and investigation.